Translate

Thursday, June 3, 2021

Trust Me


Welcome back!  Today I'm sharing a fun foiled background.


I used the Bubbly stencil for the background.  Normally with clear transfer gel, the opal foil has a translucent effect, but this time I decided to try it on a colored cardstock with the Blanco transfer gel.


The gel goes on and dries opaque so it's great for using lighter colors on a darker background!


And you can still see the cool shimmer and colors that the opal finish leaves.


And the fun Salty stamp and Margarita Glass die sets make even more fun!  I made this a frozen margarita... I used my blender to add tiny circles for a crushed ice feel.  I cut the salt from white cardstock and added some glitter.


And the sentiments on the Salty set... so fun and sassy!


And I added flowers from the Pretty Posies stamps and die set.. because ... why wouldn't I?


These are the colors I used...


And I have this for you!

Thanks so much for stopping and hope you come again soon!







No comments: