Translate

Tuesday, June 1, 2021

Celebrate with a Margarita

Happy Tuesday everyone!!! Nora here from A Creative Touch. I cannot believe that it is JUNE!!!

Today I am on the blog with a card that I created with the margarita glass from the Salty stamp set and a sentiment from the Sassy Celebrations set. 


I started off this card by stamping the margarita glass with midnight ink onto a piece of kraft cardstock. 


I colored in the drink with colored pencils and used Gamsol to blend the pencil. 


Next I used a white gel pen to emphasize certain areas of my strawberry margarita.


I then added Stickles glitter glue over the sugar crystals and Glossy Accents to again emphasize areas 
on the glass.


While the margarita was drying, I stamped the "celebrate" in with pink Distress Oxide onto a scrap of white cardstock. I heat embossed over it with WOW! Clear Gloss Super Fine Embossing Powder. I then fussy cut the sentiment out.


Now that all my pieces were complete, it was time to put the card together. 
To begin, I adhered a scrap of pattern paper on the edge of a white, A2, top folding card base. 


I cut a half inch off my kraft card front and adhered it over the white card base. 


I used foam adhesive to adhere my sentiment toward the bottom of the drink and my card was complete. I have a particular friend I intend to send this card to.


Want to go shopping? Use my code NORASENTME to get 15% off your total order at the 


You can even use my code on the SALE items!!!

I want to thank you for taking the time to stop by. Be sure to stop by the blog this week for more crafty goodness from the Design Team. Have a FABULOUS day!!!




Supplies I used from CAS-ual Fridays:







No comments: