Translate

Thursday, November 26, 2015

November 27

Happy Friday!

While many of you are scoping out Black Friday deals and anticipating Cyber Monday deals, 
I am still feeling both full and thankful from Thanksgiving.
I've got a LOT to be thankful for this year!!
So instead of midnight line standing, doorbusters, and last minute savings,
I am spreading hope :)
and I'm doing it all weekend long.



Girl Friday Archana created one of the prettiest cards I've seen using 
Mon Ami, Autumn Blessings, Casual Comfort, Mon Ami Fleur Fri-Dies,Acorn Fri-Dies, Casual Trees Fri-Dies and our retiring Mums the Word.

This card makes me all sorts of happy. 
It's positively gorgeous!! 

Look how beautifully they all layer together!

However you choose to spend this weekend, 
I "hope" you enjoy yourself :)



3 comments:

Suchi said...

Beautiful card with great colors Michele! :)
Suchi xx

Cat Craig said...

Gorgeous card.

Unknown said...

Gorgeous....love the colors!