Translate

Friday, August 20, 2021

Feel Better Soon!!

Hello Crafty Friends!! 

Larissa here today to share this SWEET Feel Better Soon Card using the NEW Stars and Stripes Stencil along with the Flower Duo Set and the Pretty Posies Stamp Set!! 
SWOON!! I LOVE the combination of the Plaid with the Flowers!! 
Let's get Started!!
 

I Started by Inking up the NEW Stars and Stripes Stencil with Picked Raspberry Distress Oxide Ink to create a FUN Plaid Design!! I think this Technique would also be FUN with Different Colored Inks!! I can't wait to try it for another Card!! 
I Stamped and Embossed the Flower Duo Image with Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and Embossed with WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! 
Then I Colored with Copic Markers!! 
Flower: RV00, RV52 & RV55   N0 & N3     Leaves: YG61, YG63 & YG67
Then I used the coordinating Dies to Die Cut them out!! I Adhered them to a Circle Die Cut that I inked with Salvaged Patina Distress Oxide Ink using Foam Tape for some Dimension!!  
I Stamped and Embossed the "Feel Better Soon" Sentiment and then added the Circle to the Card using Foam Tape!! I adhered some Trinity Stamps Fairy Rock Rhinestones for an extra touch of Sparkle!! I LOVE the way this Card turned out and I hope I've INSPIRED you on a FUN way to use the NEW Stars and Stripes Stencil!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today!! I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! 

Larissa Heskett


No comments: