Translate

Wednesday, August 18, 2021

A Good Place


Hello!  I've got some more pup fun for you today!  This month I'm going to be sharing cards using the Pawesome Stencil and Nate and Friday Stamp Set!


I started by using my Misti to stamp Nate & Friday in Catherine Pooler Midnight Ink so I could easily stamp multiple times to get a really good solid image.  Then I fussy cut them out and set them aside.


Then I used the Pawesome Stencil to add the larger paw print cluster to the two corners of the card with Deco Foil Transfer Gel.


Then I used a paint brush to splatter some Ranger Distress Resist Spray over the top of the panel and set it aside to dry.


I worked on a few other things (you'll see some of this later) while waiting for the panel to dry.  Finally, I ran it through the Minc with some Summer Rainbow Deco Foil... and I saved that cool negative sheet for later!


I stamped another sentiment in black on white cardstock and then cut it into a strip.



I layered my base panels with a 1/16" and then popped up my images and sentiment over the top.  Don't you just love that Rainbow Splatter???

\Finally added a few sequins and I was done!

Thanks so much for stopping and I hope you'll come again soon!  Check in with me next time and I'll be using that cool negative sheet leftover from today!








No comments: