Translate

Monday, August 16, 2021

My Heart Beats For You

Hi All, it's Vicki here today.  I am working on coming up with an anniversary card for my husband of 30 years!  [I know he is the right guy since our 30 years has gone ridiculously fast!]  Good things do that. ;)

Because I have 2 CFS posts this month and I have a couple of cards, I am going to let you all vote on the favorite!  Which one appeals the most to my Followers?  [Look for that on the 26th.  I will show both cards again on that date.]

Meanwhile, here is the first one;

I used the Love Notes stamp set. I like the water colored background, the sentiment, and the music score. Well apparently, I like the entire card! ;)

I had taped down the panel for the water coloring, and when I went to take off the tape, part of the lower left corner ripped.  To the rescue some scrap designer paper.  [Nope, he will never know]

Okay, that's it for today's card.  I'll be reminding you on the 26th about the voting.  

Don't forget, if you use my code, you can save 15% off your purchase~ 



Thanks for stopping by~

If you click on the store links, [not the photos], below and shop from them, I will receive a small commission from the sale which is no additional cost to you but compensates me for using the product and my time. Thanks so much!

CFS Love Notes Clear Stamps
CFS Love Notes Clear Stamps
Shop at:
CFS






No comments: