Translate

Friday, January 15, 2021

Margarita Shaped Gift Tags for ANY Occasion Gifts!!

Hello Crafty Friends!! 
Larissa here today with a FUN idea for some Shaped Gift Tags using the NEW Salty Stamp Set & Margarita Glass Die Set!! I LOVE these Sets and ALL of the Possibilities!! 
Here's a look at the NEW Sets, just incase you've MISSED them!!??

SUPER FUN Right!!?? I LOVE the Sentiments that are PERFECT for either the Outside or the Inside of your Cards/Tags too!! Here's what I've created for today!!
I Started by Stamping and Embossing the Margarita Glass Image from the NEW Salty Stamp Set using Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and WoW Embossing Powder in Clear Gloss!! Then I Heat Set it with a WoW Embossing Dual Speed Tool!! 
I personally LOVE me a Blended Strawberry Margarita so that was the Look I was going for!! I Colored the Image with Copic Markers!! Margarita Glass: BG70, B72 & BG75   Blended Margarita: R000, R00, R11 & R32   Lime: G20, YG11 & YG17
Then I used the NEW Margarita Glass Die Set to Die Cut the Image out!! 
Then in order to create the FUN Shaped Tags, I cut some Cardstock in Half making sure that there was enough room to Die Cut the Margarita Glass Die with the Fold at the Top in order to create the Margarita Tag Shape!! SWOON!! I LOVE how this turned out and would make the PERFECT Gift for a Birthday, Anniversary, House Warming Gift, Wedding Shower, Thinking or Missing You Gift!! The possibilities are ENDLESS here!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today!! I hope I've INSPIRED you on a NEW way to use the NEW Salty Stamp Set & Margarita Glass Die Set!! 

For TONS of AMAZING Inspiration make sure to visit the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog and shop the NEW, Old and Sale Products in the CFS Shop!! You can also use my discount code LARISSASENTME to SAVE 15% off anything in the Shop!! WHOOP WHOOP!! 

Have a FABULOUS Weekend!! 
Larissa Heskett ðŸ’—

No comments: