Translate

Wednesday, January 13, 2021

Happy Birthday

Hi All, it's Vicki here today.  So what did you think of the new release?  Did you buy anything?  I thought it was a super fun release.  That said, I didn't use any of them for today.  I know, right?! Crazy, but I needed a change for today.

I needed a floral fix, plus I wanted to try the stamping background, and then adhering cut outs over the top of the stamping style.  I used the stamp set Peaceful Garden, [on clearance]. I like the effect of this look.

My hb is from Frankly'isms stamp set.  Another card is complete for my stash.  I am bound and determined to mail out these birthday cards I am making! :)


Remember, if you use my code [below] you can save an additional 15% off your purchase, and YES, it applies to the CLEARANCE category also!  Michele has lowered the prices even further!



Thanks for stopping by~


No comments: