Translate

Friday, October 12, 2018

Foxy Thinking of You Card!!

HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 
Larissa here today to share a BEAUTIFUL and Simple Card!! 
I LOVE to Color, but some times I just want the image to be the MAIN Focus!! 
Here's what I've created for today!! 
I Stamped and Embossed the Fox Image from the Foxy Stamp Set onto some Distress Watercolor Paper!! I've used Copic Markers to color my Fox Image!! 
(W00, YR27, E97 and E99) 
Then I added some details with a White Gel Pen!! 
I Fussy Cut the Fox out leaving a slight border!! 

I Stamped and Embossed the entire Image again onto another piece of Distress Watercolor Paper!! Then Inked the background just behind the Fox using Tumbled Distress Ink!! I wanted to keep the FOCUS on the FOX Image, so I left everything else alone, except I added some Pretty Pink Posh Crystals to the Center of the Flowers!! Then added it to an Orange Cardstock Frame and a Kraft A2 Cardbase!! 


I LOVE the way it turned out and think this design would be PERFECT for a Set of Cards to give as a Gift!! THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!! 

If you just can't wait to go shopping, please visit the Store RIGHT NOW, PLUS there's several Sets that are RETIRING!! So you can stock up on some of those Products that you might have had on your WISH LIST before they're GONE for Good and at a SALE Price!! You can also use my discount code,LARISSASENTME, to save 15% off on all of the goodies in the CFS Shop!!
Image may contain: text





No comments: