Translate

Wednesday, October 3, 2018

Thinking of You

Hi everybody! I can't believe its October, in the blink of an eye it will be Christmas!! I'm so not prepared and have so much to do, better start getting myself organised!!

I've popped in today to share a card with you in one of my all-time favourite colour combos:


I've always loved light blue and white, reminds me of Tiffany's and that I will never get to shop there but there is always hope!!

This was a little time consuming to put together but other than that, its a pretty simple card. There was a lot of die-cutting with the 4 Petals Fri-dies, a bit of Distress Oxide ink blending and some heat embossing of the sentiment from Peaceful Garden.  If you pop over to my blog you can get all the details on how this came together.


 Hopefully I've inspired you to do some die-cutting today and don't forget to tag your social media photos where you've used CAS-ual Fridays Stamps products so we can see what you've been doing with them too!! 

Enjoy the rest of the week and I'll be back later in the month with another (hopefully not too time-consuming) project.

Take care
Shona

1 comment:

Cindy C. said...

So pretty!! I love it!