Translate

Sunday, October 14, 2018

A Feeling Better Card

Hi all, it's Vicki today from All I Do Is Stamp.

I have a friend who is under the weather, so I made this cute card to cheer her up.

I started with the resist technique by clear embossing the Daisy Chain border image, and then sponging ink over the top for the bottom border.  Once done, I took a paper towel and wiped off the "embossed" part. I then stamped the Little Birdies [cut them out with the Birdie Fri-Die], and water colored them.  I found the ray paper in my stash, and put the card together. My sentiment is from Heartfelt Sayings. These cute Little Birdies will cheer up my friend I'm sure.

This cute card will cheer up my friend I'm sure.



Okay, that's it for me today.  Don't forget, you can use my code to save 15% off any CFS purchase.








1 comment:

Kirsty Vittetoe said...

What a great design! This is lovely. :)