Translate

Friday, August 31, 2018

Warm Snuggles, Slobbery Kisses and Butt Wiggles!!


HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 

Larissa here today with a SWEET Card showcasing the NEW Nate & Friday Stamp Set!! 

I LOVE these Images and story behind this Set!! 
If you missed it's reveal last week, HERE it is!! 
I like to create BOLD Black and White backgrounds and then add a POP of  Color either with another Image, or a Sentiment Feature!! Here's what I've created!! 
I Started by Stamping the Images in a Pattern using Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and then Embossing it with WoW Clear Embossing Powder!! Some Evergreen Bough Distress Ink Splatters were added along with some Black Soot Distress Paint Splatters for some Texture!! 

I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment onto an Inked Circle Die Cut!! I used Distress Ink in Evergreen Bough!! Then added some Water Splatters!! A Scalloped Circle was added to make it POP!! 

I adhered the Scalloped Sentiment Circle with some iCraft 3D Foam Squares!! Then I added some Pale Blue Iridescent Sequins and some Tonic Studios Nuvo Drops to the centers for even more Dimension!! I LOVE the way it turned out!! 


I hope you feel INSPIRED and will give this BOLD Design idea a try!!?? 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 
If you create a Paper Pieced Card, I hope you'll share with us on Social Media using the Hashtag #CasFridays as we LOVE to see what you create!! 


No comments: