Translate

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Magical Glittery Unicorn

Hi there everyone!  Kimberly here today to share a card using the beautiful new Be a Unicorn stamp set and coordinating Unicorn Fri-Die!
This stamp set is wonderful in that it is a bit more "grown up" than some other unicorn images - perfect for cards going to adults!   But....it can also work for kids, as I've shown today!   To give it a younger vibe, I used some castle patterned paper from Doodlebug and glitter.....lots of glitter!
I stamped the unicorn image with Catherine Pooler Be Mine ink, then heat embossed with clear embossing powder.  After I die cut the image with the coordinating die,  I added glitter details with several colors of Stickles and set it aside to dry.   I added the patterned paper to my card base and a strip of coordinating solid light blue cardstock.   I stamped the sentiment (also from Be a Unicorn) with CP Pixie Dust ink.   Once the unicorn die cut was dry, I added it to the card with foam adhesive.

I hope you've enjoyed my card today - I love when a stamp set can be used for all ages!  I'll see you back on the CFS blog later this month.    Have a wonderful week!

CFS SUPPLIES USED 

     



No comments: