Translate

Saturday, June 13, 2020

A Multi-Medium Birthday Card


Hello there!  Lisa here!  If you like to play with different mediums this is the card for you! I I came across the Bubble Box layer with green and gold Alcohol Inks on it in my stash.  I had made it for a different project, but it wasn't right for that one.  Turns out it was perfect for this one and it set the tone for the rest of the card!


I used the Jacks stencil to blended some greens through it onto a white cardstock layer and then because my alcohol ink layer had gold in it I decided to add some Inka Gold randomly before removing the stencil.  Mine was dried up so when I use it I just add a little water to it and apply it with a sponge.  After that dried, I layered that onto my white base, then a vellum Bubble Box and then popped up the Alcohol Ink layer.


Finally I stamped the Happy Birthday in the same greens I used on the background and then without moving the stamped image in my Misti, I dabbed on some Ranger embossing ink that comes in a bottle with a dauber tip to the stamp set, stamped it over the ink stamped image and then used clear embossing powder over the top.  I got a kind of textured embossed look which I decided I liked because it kind of makes the  sentiment sparkle!  And then I cut it out and popped it up over the top.  I just added a few sequins and I was done!

That's me for today!  I hope you enjoyed your visit and you'll come back again soon for some more CAS-ual Fridays Stamps inspiration!




No comments: