Translate

Thursday, April 28, 2022

Pop Fizz Clink Cheers!


Welcome back!  I've got some more fun with the Pop Fizz Clink set!

I started this one with a panel I created using the Bubbly stencil and watercolors using some Distress Oxide Inks.


I stamped and embossed the glass directly onto the background and then used the coordinating die to cut the bubbles from some iridescent paper and then glued them over the stamped bubbles.


I stamped and heat embossed all of the sentiments.. the Pop Fizz Clink on pink cardstock with white embossing powder and then stamped the Cheers on white with Raspberry ink and embossed with clear powder.  I fussy cut the Cheers and popped it up onto the two circles from the Pinked Slimline set and trimmed the Pop Fizz Clink to strips and popped them up onto the background.

That's me for today!  I hope you enjoyed it and you'll come again soon!




No comments: