Translate

Monday, May 2, 2022

Celebrate

Happy May everyone! It's Vicki from All I Do Is Stamp. Today I made a fun birthday card for my friend's husband.

I hand cut a mini slimline card base [6x3.5] and stamped the fun images from Somebunny Stamp Set. Using the Bunny Dies, I cut him and the balloons out.

Before I adhered the images, I stipple brushed on some ink along the edge, stamped the hearts [from the same stamp set], colored them in and then hand drew on some framing lines.

Using the Shenanigans Stamp Set, I stamped and clear embossed the celebrate.  I just adore the font of this word!  It's perfect for the masculine [and colors] card I needed.  I bet he loves it!

I'll be back in a couple of weeks with another CFS Day.  Meanwhile, should you choose, you can use my code to save 15% off your purchase.  Yes, that also includes the Clearance and Sale Items! [Well worth checking out!]



Thanks for stopping by~

ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. 

 



No comments: