Translate

Monday, August 30, 2021

Everybunny Needs Somebunny Sometimes!!


HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 

Larissa here today with a SWEET Shaker Card!! I LOVE creating Shaker Cards and the Somebunny Images are a PERFECT match!!
I started by Stamping and Embossing the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Somebunny Stamp Set Bunny Image and colored it with Copic Markers!! 
Bunny: N0, N3 & N5    Moon: Y11, Y15 & YR23  
Then I used the coordinating CAS-ual Fridays Bunny Fri-Dies!! Then I added some Tonic Studios Aqua Shimmer Pen and Morning Dew Nuvo Drops finishes off the Moon and Stars for Shimmer and Dimension!! 

 I Die Cut the Lawn Fawn Outside In Stitched Star Stackables Die Set to create the Window for the Shaker into my Card Base!! I added some Black Soot Distress Paint Splatters, and some Tonic Studios Aqua Shimmer Pen Splatters!! In person its so BEAUTIFUL!! Some Studio Katia Iridescent Stars and some Mini Star Confetti were added for even more Sparkle!!

 To make the shaker Window, I backed it with some Acetate, Fun Foam and some of the Lawn Fawn Perfectly Plaid Spring Paper!! I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment and filled the Window with a mixture of Jewels, Sequins and Mini Star Confetti!! 
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today!! I hope I've BRIGHTENED your Day with this SWEET Shaker Card!! I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 

For TONS of AMAZING Inspiration make sure to visit the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog and shop the NEW, Old and Sale Products in the CFS Shop!! You can also use my discount code LARISSASENTME to SAVE 15% off anything in the Shop!! WHOOP WHOOP!! 

Larissa Heskett 💛




No comments: