Translate

Saturday, July 3, 2021

Time To Celebrate!


Hello!  I hope you are able to enjoy some fun this holiday weekend!  I'm spending time with family and thought I'd make a red, white and blue card to honor the 4th.  I thought the Jacks Stencil would make a perfect background for this one!


I placed the Jacks stencil over a die cut panel and blended in some Festive Berries Distress Ink to just a section of the panel.


I wiped off the stencil and then blended some Tumbled Glass in other areas careful to leave a bit of white space.


I wiped off the stencil again and then used a spatula to apply some Glitz Glitter Gel through the entire stencil.


Voila!  So pretty, right??  I set this aside to dry.


While the background was drying, I stamped the Celebrate from the Sassy Celebration stamp set onto white cardstock using Catherine Pooler Suede Shoes ink.  Before removing it from my Misti, I stamped it again with some Versamark and heat embossed it with Wow Clear Gloss Embossing Powder.  Then I did the same with the rest of the sentiment in Samba.  I fussy cut the Celebrate and trimmed the rest down into a rectangle and added a blue layer to outline it.

Next I cut the glass from the Champagne Flute from white glitter paper and the star from the Slimline Pinked set from blue foiled paper.


When the stenciled layer was dry, I arranged everything using various thicknesses of foam tape and adhesive and layered it onto a blue and red base.

That's me for today!  I hope you enjoyed it and that you'll come again soon for some more CAS-ual Fridays Inspiration!

In case you feel like shopping, there is a special going on this weekend!  Head on over to the CAS-ual Fridays Shop to take advantage Free Shipping and this cool Stars & Stripes Stencil with a $50 purchase!  Happy shopping!


Come again soon!







No comments: