Translate

Monday, April 19, 2021

Some Pretty Posies and Gel Print Seconds!


Welcome back!  A short while ago, I shared a project I created using a background I made with a gel plate.  Today I'm sharing a print I made during the same session with leftovers on my Gel Plate... I just grabbed a panel and lifted them right off of the plate leaving a really distressed version of the stenciled raindrops from the Scattered Showers stencil!


I decided it would be the perfect backdrop for these Pretty Posies and that Everyday Dragonfly that I embossed in gold!  I added some Glossy Accent drops to the blooms because they've been rained on of course and added a few clear bubbles around them.


Finally, that sentiment from the Raindrops Duo stamp set was just right!  I just stamped it onto some white cardstock and trimmed it down.


I used a couple of my very favorite Copic combos on this one!

Thanks so much for stopping and hope you'll come again soon!






No comments: