Translate

Saturday, April 17, 2021

Some Coffee Themed Gift Tags

Happy Saturday everyone!! Nora here from A Creative Touch with a couple of coffee tags I made to go on some little gift bags I am sending out to my niece and nephew at college. The main gift was a coffee gift card so making some coffee themed tags was perfect to add to the front to make the gifts a little more festive!



For both tags, I used the largest tag from the Tag Buddies die set to die cut a tag out of cream and white cardstock. 


On the cream tag, I used foam adhesive to adhere a pinked circle that I die cut using the Pinked Slimline Dies. I adhered a mini coffee cup die cut that was cut out of a scrap of orange pattern paper using the Coffee Cup Dies


I added a little die cut heart over the top for a fun little touch.


I then used the new Sassy Smiles Duo to stamp the black sentiment. I used the "smile" die from the same set for my orange pattern die cut.


For the brighter tag, I used the same products  but in a different way. Instead of the small coffee cup, I die cut the large cup using the
Coffee Cup Dies. I also chose a different sentiment from the Sassy Smiles Duo and I added the little pieces under the die cut that I didn't use on 
the first tag.


You cannot see in the photo but instead of one heart die cut, I added three at the top. 

That is all from me today. Please be sure to stop by this week to see other beautiful projects by the Design Team. 

There is also a RETIRING SALE going on at CAS-ual Fridays.


Use my code
NORASENTME to get an extra 15% off your total order, including sale items!!


I thank you for taking the time to stop by!! Have a FABULOUS day!!





Supplies I used from the CAS-ual Fridays Store:







1 comment:

Danni Reid said...

Oh how cute are these bags and treats? Love your color combos too, these are such a fun gift, lucky recipients!