Translate

Monday, February 8, 2021

Strawberry Margareta CAS Card!!

Hello Crafty Friends!! 
Larissa here today with a FUN CAS Card using the NEW Salty Stamp Set & Margarita Glass Die Set that's just back in Stock!! 
LOVE these Sets and ALL of the Possibilities!! 

 Here's what I've created for today!!
I Started by Stamping and Embossing the Margarita Glass Image from the NEW Salty Stamp Set using Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and WoW Embossing Powder in Clear Gloss!! Then I Heat Set it with a WoW Embossing Dual Speed Tool!! 
I personally LOVE me a Blended Strawberry Margarita so that was the Look I was going for!! I Colored the Image with Copic Markers!! Margarita Glass: BG70, B72 & BG75   Blended Margarita: R000, R00, R11 & R32   Lime: G20, YG11 & YG17
Then I used the NEW Margarita Glass Die Set to Die Cut the Image out!! 
Then I added some Simon Says Stamp Unicorn Glitter to the Sugar Cubes using some Ultra Bond Adhesive!! SWOON!! The addition of the Glitter just makes me HAPPY and adds some MUCH need Texture!! 
I wanted to create a CAS Design for this Card so I decided the Stamp the Card Panel with the "I think you need a Hug, Margarita" Sentiment!! I Stamped with TE Sea Salt Ink and then Stamped the Bottom 1/3 of my Card Panel with the Help of my MISTI Stamping Tool and some Therm O Web Purple Tape to mask off the Border of the Card Panel!! Then I added some Black Soot Distress Paint Splatters and a few Trinity Stamps Fairy Rock Rhinestones finish off the Design!! I LOVE how this turned out and would make the PERFECT Card for almost any occasion!! 
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today!! I hope I've INSPIRED you using the NEW Salty Stamp Set & Margarita Glass Die Set!! 

For TONS of AMAZING Inspiration make sure to visit the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog and shop the NEW, Old and Sale Products in the CFS Shop!! You can also use my discount code LARISSASENTME to SAVE 15% off anything in the Shop!! WHOOP WHOOP!! 

Have a FABULOUS Weekend!! 
Larissa Heskett ðŸ’—

No comments: