Translate

Monday, November 16, 2020

I'm Thinking of You!!

Hello Crafty Friends!! 

Larissa here today to share a SWEET Thinking of You Card!! 
As we head into this Holiday Season most likely not being able to spend them with our extended Family and Friends to CELEBRATE the MANY Joys of the Holidays I thought a Thinking of You Card would would be PERFECT to send to those that you're Missing and Thinking About!! 

I wanted to use the BRIGHT Red Color for a Holiday Feel and the Adorable Friday Image really SPEAKS to the feeling of Thinking of You!! Don't you agree!!?? 
Let's get started!! 

I Started by Stamping and Embossing the Heart to Heart Background Image onto my White Cardstock Card Panel!! I lined it up as far to the left hand side as I could and Stamped with WoW Embossing Ink!! Then I covered the Embossed Image with my FAVORITE WoW Red Glitz Embossing Glitter!! I heat set it using my WoW Dual Speed Heat Embossing Tool!! SWOON!! 
It's so STUNNING in real life!! 

I Die Cut a Circle from some White Cardstock and Stamped and Embossed the Friday Image from the Nate & Friday Stamp Set using Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! Then Heat Set it using my WoW Dual Speed Heat Embossing Tool!! Then I used Copic Markers to Color in the Image!! I used Friday: E11, E13 & E99  Inside of Ears & Cheeks: R00 Then I added some Nuvo Drops in Black to the Nose and some Red Glitter to the Heart on Friday's Chest!! I adhered the White Cardstock Circle to a Black Cardstock Scalloped Circle Die Cut once the Nuvo Drops were dry!! Then adhered it to the Embossed Card Panel!! 

I Stamped and Embossed the "I'm Thinking of You" Sentiment from the Pretty Posies Stamp Set onto a piece of Black Cardstock with WoW Embossing Ink     and then added some WoW Bright White Embossing Powder and heat Set it!! Then I added it to the bottom of the Circle using some Foam Tape!! I added some Red Metallic Sequins along with some Iridescent Jewels for some added Sparkle and Shine!! 

I LOVE how this turned out and think this Card would be an EASY one to Mass Produce to send to all of those that you maybe MISSING this Holiday Season!! 

For TONS of AMAZING Inspiration make sure to visit the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog and shop the NEW, Old and Sale Products in the CFS Shop!! You can also use my discount code LARISSASENTME to SAVE 15% off anything in the Shop!! WHOOP WHOOP!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!!
 

Larissa Heskett  💓


No comments: