Translate

Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Full on Floral ink blending


Hello everyone, Michelle W here today and I have an ink blended/coloured pencil card to share with you.  I stamped the gorgeous Full on Floral back ground stamp with versamark ink and white heat embossed it onto a piece of white card stock.  Then I took my trusty CP inks and blended three different colours using a blending tool.  I could have left it there because it was pretty enough, but I decided to colour a few of the flowers in using my new set of 150 Prisma pencils that Santa brought me!  And I just couldn't stop there so I went over the whole image with a shimmer pen.  I stamped the Happy Birthday sentiment from Heartfelt Sayings in black ink onto a strip of white card stock and adhered it onto my card front with dimensional tape.

         



                                  


Don't forget you can use my special code below for 15% discount in the shop!

                                                  Design Team

                                                                   See you again soon!



No comments: