Translate

Tuesday, April 6, 2021

My Cup Runneth Over: A Multimedia Card

Happy Tuesday everyone!! I hope you all are having a nice morning. Nora here from A Creative Touch with a multimedia card utilizing the Serendipi-tea Stamp Set and Teapot Fri-dies.


I started off this card by creating my background. I first covered a piece of 4" x 5 1/2" piece of white cardstock with pink Distress Ink.


I covered the pink background with water and Distress Stains in three different colors: Walnut Stain, Vintage Photo and Picket Fence. I used a heat gun to dry everything and then used the Bubbly Stencil and Distress Ink over the card front. 


I adhered the panel to an A2, cream colored card base and then stamped a sentiment from the Seredipi-tea Stamp Set in black.


I set the card aside and die cut two of the smallest tags from the Tag Buddies Fri-dies set and the largest pinked circle from the Pinked Slimline die set. I lightly blended brown Distress Ink over the top to give all three pieces a vintage feel. I adhered the two tags underneath the scalloped circle on the card front as shown.


For the teapot, I did a bit of masking on the stamp. I loved the hearts but it just didn't go well with the pink, polka dot pattern paper I wanted to use.  I created a mask to go over a portion of the Teapot Die using the teapot stamp from the Seredipi-tea stamp set. 


I stamped the teapot with brown ink and blended some Distress Ink over the die cut. I added a pink heart die cut on the teapot cover and used some Glossy Accents over the heart. I used some foam adhesive to adhere the teapot onto the front of my card. 


I added some paper flowers that I had in my stash to the bottom of the teapot. My last step was to adhere some gems in the center of my flowers and randomly across the card front. 


This card was SO FUN to make and I LOVE how it turned out. Three of the products I used, the Tag Buddies, the Serendipi-tea stamp set and the Teapot dies, are all in the RETIRING sale section of the store. Use my code NORASENTME to get an extra 15% off your total order, including sale items!


That is all from me today. Be sure to pop in this week to see some projects from the other fabulous members of the design team!!! I thank you for taking the time to stop by!!





Products used on my card from the CAS-ual Fridays Stamp Store:







No comments: