Translate

Thursday, April 8, 2021

Wishing You Puppy Butt Wiggles!


There is nothing better than coming home to butt wiggles in my opinion!  I had some fun with the pupp themed products from the shop and started with the Pawesome Stencil!


I love all of the different components of this stencil and decided to create a path of rainbow paws on the slimline panel cut using the Pinked Slimline Dies.  When I only want to use a part of a stencil, I like to use some washi tape to mask off any stencil components that are close by but I don't want to get any ink in that area.


I also clean off the stencil in between colors so as not to get my ink pad colors contaminated and I have a separate brush for yellows, pinks, purples, blues, etc.    I label each of my brushes so I know which is which.


It was fun to use a part of the rainbow from the Rainbow Bridge set as an embellishment on one end of this slimline!  I had stamped and colored it previously but it wasn't working on that project yet it was perfect for this one after I trimmed off the largest semi circle.

Also, I added a layer of black in between the two die cut slimline panels to balance out all of the black in the other elements of the card.


And the pups from the Nate & Friday set along with that sentiment were just right to send to a friend with fur babies!  Sometimes when I don't want to hide too much of my background, I love to stamp and then cut my sentiments into strips... I love the look and love that it takes up a little less real estate on my card.

That's me for today!  I hope you enjoyed it!  If you saw something here today that you must have, I have this for you:




Also there is a great sale going on in the Retiring section of the shop and no code needed so you can use the above code as well!  You really need to check it out for a chance to get some great items at a deep discount!


Thanks so much for stopping today and hope you'll come again for more CAS-ual Fridays inspiration!





No comments: