Translate

Sunday, April 4, 2021

My Heart Beats For You

It's time for my CAS-ual Friday's Day on my blog today [and over on the CFS Blog too].  Today I am using some of the newly released images from Love Notes.

I started out by die cutting the slimline panels and shapes using the Slimline Pinked Dies.  I stamped the music notes, and then cut out the center using the Heart Note Die.

For my final step, I stamped the sentiment, cut out the strip, and adhered all to my card base.  For a last minute card, I think this came out pretty fun.  Do you make Slimline Cards?  Some stampers do, some stampers don't care for the style.  Me?  I like them!

That's it for me today.  Just a side note, if you use my code below, you can save 15% off your CFS purchase - and, that also includes the Sale Section!  Michele has added a ton of products to this section!




Thanks for stopping by~






No comments: