Translate

Monday, June 20, 2022

Happy Birthday-Foiled


Welcome back!  Today I'm sharing a card using the Mon Ami stamps and dies along with the Happy Birthday dies.  I created the background using some Yupo paper and alcohol inks and then used the Chunky Chevron stencil and some Deco Foil Transfer Gel Duo and Gold Deco Foil over the top.


The Transfer Gel Duo stays a little sticky so you can use it with foil without heat.  I like to let it sit for a whole day so it's only slightly sticky and the foil transfer isn't solid.

I cut the Happy Birthday dies from some foiled gel print and then cut it twice more from cardstock and stacked them for dimension.


Then I added the stamped images to the front with foam tape and just a few sequins.

Thanks so much for stopping!  Come again soon for more CAS-ual Fridays inspiration!






No comments: