Translate

Saturday, January 22, 2022

Somebunny Told Me-Box Card


Welcome back!  I've been wanting to do this for a while... that sweet bunny from the Somebunny Stamp Set has been begging to be floating high in the sky!


I used the Party Cloudy Stencil to create the rainbow.  I adhered a small scrap piece of paper to the back of the stencil using some great new tape from Thermoweb!


I blended a light pink and yellow through the stencil to create the rainbow.


Before removing the stencil, I added some Glitz Glitter Gel through the stencil and set it aside to dry before I fussy cut it out.


I used the dies from the Raindrops Duo stamp and die set to cut out a bunch of clouds in pink, white and blue to match the colors in the papers I was using.  I attached them to my box card using some clear packaging from an embossing folder I had.  I love to use packaging because it's sturdy and I can add heavier items to it like those butterfly embellishments!


I finished it up by adding a sentiment from the set to one of the flaps.  As you can see when my card closes, that balloon sticks up over the edge...lol!  But that's not unusual to me... I'll just have to use a bigger envelope...

Thanks so much for stopping!  I hope you'll come again soon!







No comments: