Translate

Thursday, January 20, 2022

CELEBRATE You Did It!!

HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 

 Today I'm sharing this Card I've made using the 
Sassy Celebration Stamp Set & Hooray Fri-Dies!! 
Here's a close up look of the Card!! 
Today I've created a Slimline Card using the Slimline Pinked Fri-Die Set!! SWOON!! I LOVE ALL of the possibilities with this Set alone, but add it along with a Die and a Stamp Set and you have a whole new set of possibilities!! 
I Started by creating my Embossed Cardstock in order to create my Die Cut Word "Celebrate" which is the Focal point of my Card!! I added the WoW Embossing Mixed Media Ink to the Cardstock and then added the WoW Embossing Serene Powder to the Cardstock!! I Heat Set it to the Cardstock from the bottom side of the Cardstock using the WoW Dual Speed Heat Tool!! Then I Die Cut the Hooray Fri-Dies from the Embossed Cardstock using the Celebrate Word!! 
Next I Die Cut the Slimline Stitched Rectangle Die from some White Cardstock and then I Stamped and Embossed the "You Did It.." Sentiment from the Sassy Celebration Stamp Set with Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and Embossed with WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder!! Next I inked the Background with some Spun Sugar Distress Oxide Ink using an Ink Blender Brush!! Then I added some Black Soot Distress Paint!! 
I Die Cut 3 of the Stars from the Embossed Cardstock I created using the Star Die from the Slimline Pinked Fri-Die Set!! Added them to the Card Panel using some Ultra Bond Adhesive!! Then I added a 3-D Iridescent Star Jewel from Studio Katia to the center of the Die Cut Stars using Ultra Bond Adhesive!! Iridescent Star Confetti were added too for even more Sparkle!! I LOVE the way the Colors Dance in the light on the Card!! 
I Die Cut the Slimline Pinked Die from some Black Cardstock and then added the Card Panel to it adhering the entire Panel to a White Slimline Cardbase!! I've paired my Card with a SSS Aubrey Blue Slimline Envelope!! I hope I've INSPIRED you today!!?? 

For TONS of AMAZING Inspiration make sure to visit the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog and shop the NEWOld and Sale Products in the CFS Shop!! You can also use my discount code LARISSASENTME to SAVE 15% off anything in the Shop!! WHOOP WHOOP!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA ðŸ’—






No comments: