Translate

Tuesday, January 18, 2022

Something to Make You Smile

Hello!! Nora here from A Creative Touch. I created a simple card using ink blending and embossing with the Everyday Dragonflies stamp set.


I started off this card by stamping the dragonflies in Versamark ink and heat embossing them with clear embossing powder.


I then used four types of blue ink and blended it over the card front.

 

The darker the blend, the more the dragonflies stood out.


  


I then watered down the ink and used a paintbrush to splatter over the card front.


When the splatters were dry, I cut down the card into a 4" by 5 1/4" piece. I then stamped the sentiment from Everyday Dragonflies in black ink. 


I adhered the panel over the white, A2, top folding card front. To complete the card, I adhered the blue gems randomly over my card and it was finished.


This stamp set is in the CLEARANCE section right now. Use my code NORASENTME to get an extra 15% off your total order!!!


I want to thank you for taking the time to stop by today. Please pop back in later this week to see some more awesome goodness from the other Design Team members. 

Have a FABULOUS day!!




No comments: