Translate

Friday, January 28, 2022

A Sad Goodbye and A Get Well Card

Happy Friday everyone!! 

Nora here on the blog today from A Creative Touch with a farewell post with a get well card created with some of my FAVORITE CAS-ual Fridays supplies.


I started off this card by ink blending pink and peach on opposite sides of an A2 white, card front. I then used the retiring
Modern Petals Stencil over the top, switching the colors so that the peach was over the pink and the pink over the peach color.


To complete the card front, I spritzed some pink spray stain over the stenciling. I cut the front down to a 4" by 5 1/4" and adhered to a white, A2, top folding card.


I set this aside and stamped the large flower, two medium flowers and three leaves from
Pretty Posies  stamp set with Versamark ink on white cardstock. 


I heat embossed these botanicals with gold embossing powder. I used pink, peach and green ink to color my stamped images in and die cut them with the matching
Posies Dies.


I adhered the flowers over my card front. I then heat embossed a sentiment from the same stamp set on a white strip of cardstock. I cut the sentiment up into pieces and adhered it over the card as shown.


My last step was to use the
Swirls Stencil and some Nuvo Crystal Drops in green to make some swirls over the card front.


My card was complete!!


If you want any of these products, hop on over to the CLEARANCE section at the CAS-Fridays Shop. These are going fast and will not be there for much longer!!

I will miss all of you and my fellow DT members. I want to thank Michele for a wonderful experience!!! 

I will still be blogging over at A Creative Touch. Hop on over from time to time to see what new endeavors I will be delving in. 

I thank you for taking the time to stop by!! Have a FABULOUS day!!







No comments: