Translate

Tuesday, February 1, 2022

Hope - I'm here for You


Hi All - it's Vicki, from All I Do Is Stamp.  Wow!  It's been a minute since I "missed" a post.  Normally, I might be 3 weeks out for the cards I design.  Today it was due, and I had not created a card!  I jumped into my stamp room, and got to it!

While I don't "need" this card at this time, for me, being prepared is a good thing.  [I would have no problem not using this card though - just sayin.]

I do love a good rainbow [a sign of good things to come] - so I grabbed the Partly Cloudy Stencil, some inks and blending brushes, and stenciled away.  When I stencil, I start at the top and work my way down.  How do you use a stencil?

I used the Hope Ribbon Stamp set [and the Ruffled Ribbon Die] and kept it simple with just black ink.  I stamped a sentiment from the same stamp set, and this mini slimline card is complete.

I do think a rainbow is rather a perfect background for a cancer card.  Full of hope :)  See you in a couple of weeks~



Thanks for stopping by~

ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. 

 



No comments: