Translate

Wednesday, December 15, 2021

Joy to the World

Hello Crafty Friends!! It is Nora here from A Creative Touch with a Christmas card.


I began my card by flicking gold watercolor over a bright green card base. While that was drying, I used the Pinked Slimline dies to die cut a large pinked circle out of white and gold cardstock. 


I used the large stitched circle die from the same die set to die cut a red circle and a circle out of the middle of the gold, pinked circle.


I stamped and heat embossed a sentiment in gold from the Snowy Sayings stamp set onto the red cardstock circle. 


I then adhered both the gold frame and the red sentiment circle over the white pinked die cut.


I adhered a strip of red cardstock with some gold twine that I had tied into a bow over the card front. I used foam adhesive to adhere the sentiment over the cardfront.

On my November post, I had created poinsettia flowers out of the 4 Petal Die Cuts and I had extra. 

 

I used one of these poinsettias over the bottom left of my sentiment circle and my card was done. 


Have you gotten all your Christmas cards completed? I have to admit, I haven't even started to send them out yet. I have SO MUCH TO DO!!!

If you are interested in any of the products I used today, you can clink on this link or any of the links in this post. Use my code NORASENTME to get an extra 15% your total order!!!


I want to thank you for taking the time to stop by today!! Have a FABULOUS day!!







No comments: