Translate

Monday, October 18, 2021

No Matter How Old...

Hello Crafty Friends!! 

It is Nora here from A Creative Touch with a fun birthday card honoring CAS-ual Fridays NINTH Birthday!!! 

Stamps Used: Frankly'isms


I started off this card by using using the Falling Leaves Stencil Distress Ink. 


Instead of using it as a stencil, I added color to the actual stencil, spritzed it with water and then smooshed my paper onto the stencil. When it was dry, I added some stamping using the Frankly'ism stamp set.


I cut it down my stenciled panel and added it to purple, A2, top folding card base. I added some white circles under the my panel to create a partial "scallop" border that I had die cut using the Pinked Slimline Dies


I then stamped a sentiment from Frankly'ism on a white circle with purple ink. 


I adhered it over a purple scalloped circle that I die cut using the Pinked Slimline Dies using foam adhesive. 


I created an inner white panel to be adhered inside the card with a matching sentiment to the one on the front of my card.


My finishing touch was to adhere some sequins to the card front.

Like the products used for this card? Want to go shopping? Use my code NORASENTME to get an extra 15% your total purchase at the CAS-ual Fridays Shop!!



That is all from me today. Please stop by this week for some fabulous projects by the other design team members. Have a FABULOUS day!!










No comments: