Translate

Thursday, October 14, 2021

Time to Party! - Happy Birthday CAS-ual Fridays Stamps!


Welcome back!  I've got some more birthday fun for you today!


I started by making a fun multicolored background using the Bubbly Stencil!  I chose the three colors I wanted to use in my card and started with the lightest.  I laid the stencil over the top of a white panel and blended some yellow through it.  I wiped off the stencil and turned it and applied green through it and then did the same with some blue.


Next I stamped and embossed the Happy Birthday sentiment from the Happy Birthday Stamps and fussy cut it out.  I cut some circles using the pinked and smooth circle dies from the Pinked Slimline dies and cut them in coordinating cardstock colors.  I popped the circles onto the base and then popped up the fussy cut Happy Birthday sentiment over the top of them.


Finally I stamped a sentiment from the Sassy Celebration set onto a banner from the Pinked Slimline set and popped that up over the top.

I finished it off and added it to two bases of green and white and added a few sequins for fun.

That's me for today!  Big Happy Birthday to Michele and CAS-ual Fridays Stamps!

We have a special birthday sale!  Have fun!














No comments: