Translate

Monday, October 4, 2021

Breathe - We'll Get Through This Together!


Welcome back!  It's October and Breast Cancer Awareness month and also CAS-ual Friday Stamps birthday month!  We'll be sharing cards of hope and birthday wishes this month and I'm starting with this one... a card to let a friend know you're there for them.


I started by adding some pink clouds to a white cardstock panel using the Partly Cloudy stencil.


When the panel was filled up with clouds, I splattered some water and soaked up the extra water and then splattered some gold color shine over the top.  I layered the cloudy panel onto a pink base and then layered the two onto a white base.


Then I added some Glitz Glitter Gel through the Love Ribbon Stencil onto pink cardstock and when it was dry, I fussy cut it out.


I layered the ribbon onto the cloudy panel with foam tape and then cut the Breathe from white glitter paper using the Just Breathe die set and then twice more from white cardstock; stacked them together and popped them up over the ribbon.


Finally I stamped the sentiment from the Heart Ribbon Stamp set onto pink cardstock with Versamark and heat embossed it with White embossing powder.  A few sequins and done!

Thanks so much for stopping and hope you enjoyed it!  Come back soon for more CAS-ual Fridays Stamps inspiration!





No comments: