Translate

Wednesday, October 6, 2021

Breast Cancer Awareness Month ~ Thinking of You Card!!

HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 
 October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and to help send some Encouragement for a Friend I've made this CHERRFUL Rainbow Card!! I've used the Love Ribbon Stencil, which makes the design so EASY, but also VERSATILE as there are SO MANY POSSIBILITIES on not just Colors, but Mediums you can use!! 
Here's a look at the  ~ Love Ribbon Stencil!!

Here's a look at the Card that I've created for today!! 
RAINBOW ANYTHING is SURE to BRIGHTEN someone's Day!! 

I Die Cut my A2 Card Base from White Cardstock and then Die Cut a NND Scalloped Frame from some Doodlebug Design Patterned Paper in a Bright Pink!! Then I Die Cut a Stitched Card Panel from more white Cardstock!! 
I wanted to create a Rainbow Stenciled Love Ribbon!! I Started by spraying the back side of the Stencil with Pixie Spray and then I adhered it over my Card Panel!! I the used Distress Oxide Ink ink Candied AppleCarved PumpkinMustard SeedPeeled Paint, Peacock Feathers and Wilted Violet using Ink Daubers!! I made sure to blend each of the colors into each other for a smooth transition!! Then I added some Black Soot Distress Paint Splatters for some Texture!! 

Then I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment from the Terrific Flowers Stamp Set and added a Few Iridescent Jewels for some Sparkle!! I adhered the Card Panel onto a Scalloped NND Frames and Flags Die Cut from some Doodlebug Patterned Paper and then used Foam Tape to adhered it to my A2 Cardbase!! I LOVE the way it turned out!! 
For TONS of AMAZING Inspiration make sure to visit the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog and shop the NEW, Old and Sale Products in the CFS Shop!! You can also use my discount code LARISSASENTME to SAVE 15% off anything in the Shop!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today and I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEKEND!!  

COUNTRY HUGS-N-KISSES
LARISSA  💖


 



No comments: