Translate

Friday, October 8, 2021

Here for You

Hi all, it's Vicki here today and it's Breast Cancer Awareness month, so I am creating a card for that, and to also remind you to get that mammogram. 

I started by using the Tin Roof Stencil for the background panel using pink and red ink.
 
I went on to stamp [Hope Ribbon Stamp set] and emboss the  ribbon on some pink card stock, using some pink embossing powder [from my stash].  I cut it out using the Ruffled Ribbon Die. I used a sentiment from the same set. To add some fun texture I added some pearls to the centers of all the tin roof pattern.  This card is complete.  Fortunately, it goes in my stash of cards - I don't need it. YAY!

That's it for me today.  If you want, you can use my code [below] to save 15% off your purchase including the sale items!




Thanks for stopping by~


No comments: