Translate

Sunday, October 10, 2021

Never Give Up Hope

Hello Crafty Friends. 
It is Nora here from A Creative Touch with a card I created for Breast Cancer Awareness.


I used the CAS-Fridays Hope Ribbon stamp set to make this simple card.

I started off my card by by stamping the sentiment "hope is stronger than fear" in multiple colors of pink dye ink using a stamp positioner.


I adhered my 4" by 5"1/4" background to a pink, A2, top folding card.


I stamped "hope" from the Hope Ribbon stamp set with one of the pink's I used for the background on a heart that was left over from another project. I adhered the heart and used Glossy Accents over the sentiment to make it stand out.


Using another one of the pink ink's, I stamped another sentiment onto a strip of white cardstock. I cut it out and used foam adhesive to adhere it above the "hope."


I added some tiny hearts from my stash to adhere around the large heart and my card was done.

Love this stamp set? Use my code NORASENTME to get an extra 15% off your total order at the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Shop!!!


That is all from me today. Please stop by the blog this week for some more fabulous projects from the other design team members!

Have a FABULOUS Day!!










No comments: