Translate

Tuesday, October 26, 2021

Boo-A Wall Hanging

Hello Crafty Friends!!

It is Nora here from A Creative Touch with a wall hanging I created for Halloween. I sent it in a package to my daughter to honor the holiday.


I bought this little "frame" at Michael's and painted the outside white and the inside purple using Acrylic paint. I then worked on my hexagon, which I traced using the frame as a guide. 
 

I started off by stamping the sentiment, spider webs and spiders using the CAS-Fridays Spooky Stamp Set with black ink onto a white hexagon.


I then stamped everything again using clear embossing ink and heat embossing with clear embossing powder. I used Distress Ink in yellow and orange over the top of my embossed images.


I misted some water on top and blotted it off. I used a marker to color in the "Boo" sentiment purple.


I then used some Distress Mica Stain on top of everything as my last step. When the hexagon was dry, I adhered it inside the frame. I added some ribbon scraps to the hanger at the top and it was complete!! I had SO MUCH FUN making this!!!

Like this project? Want to go shopping? Use my code NORASENTME to get 15% off your total order in the CAS-ual Fridays Shop!!


That is all from me today. Please pop the by the blog later this week to see some other fabulous projects by the Design Team!!

Have a FABULOUS Day!!











No comments: