Translate

Thursday, October 28, 2021

A Few Christmas Tags

It's time again for my CAS-ual Fridays day here on my blog [and over on the CFS Blog too].  I am starting to get ready for Christmas.  In a few of my to-be-sent Christmas cards, I include tags as a small gift.  Yeah, it costs more in postage, but like I said, a small gift.

I used the To Go Cup Die for the base of my tags.  Using the Snowflake Stencil, I sponged on red ink, and then sponged on green ink using one of the the snowflakes from the same stencil.

I used the sentiments from Snowy Sayings, and lastly, I used the smallest snowflake from Funky Flakes Dies, and die cut with red and green glitter paper.  Once everything was adhered, I punched a hole and put some twine for hanging.  These needed something, so I added some gems from my stash.

That's it for me today.  Do you use tags on your presents?  They are a small personalized addition that I believe recipients like. 😀



Thanks for stopping by~

ps - I have used affiliated links in this post at no additional cost to you. 

 



No comments: