Translate

Sunday, September 26, 2021

Spooky Cute!


Lisa here and I've got some more Spooky for you today!  I had some more of those gel prints I made using the Chunky Chevron stencil.


I stamped the spiders onto some of the gel print paper with a bright pink, but decided so they'd show up a little bit more on that cool background I decided to outline them with a micro liner pen and then used gel pen to whiten their eyes.  I also stamped a few of the smaller ones onto the background.


I stamped the Spooky word in black and then colored in the letters in pink and orange.  I fussy cut it out and popped it up onto the background.


Then I popped the big spiders onto it and added a few sequins!

That's it for today!  I love these colors for Halloween.

Thanks so much for stopping and hope you'll come again soon for more CAS-ual Fridays Stamps inspiration!  And here's a discount code for you should you decide to shop!








No comments: