Translate

Wednesday, September 29, 2021

It's Time to Party-Stretching your Supplies

Hello everyone!! It is Nora here on the blog today with a Halloween card that I created with non-Halloween supplies!


I started off my card by spraying Distress Stain in green and purple Distress Mica Stain on a white panel measuring 4" by 5 1/4."


I wrapped some orange twine around the panel and adhered it to an A2 5 1/2" by 4 14"  white card base. I then adhered three squares that I had die cut out of scraps of pattern paper.




I set the card aside to work on my pumpkins. I used the Pinked Slimline small circle to die cut circles out of orange scraps of pattern paper. 


I then used the Swirls Stencil to mark faces on the pumpkins. I used enamel drops to fill the faces in. I did make a mistake on one pumpkin BUT I fixed it by just drawing the enamel out to make "lashes." 


While the dots dried, I die cut "stems" using the Heart Note Dies.  I just die cut specific pieces of the notes to use that I thought looked like stems. I adhered the "stems" onto the top of my pumpkins when the enamel dried. I used foam adhesive to adhere the three pumpkins to the black squares that were on the card front.


My last step was to find a sentiment. I didn't have one that said "Happy Halloween" so I decided to use the "it's time to party!" sentiment from Sassy Celebrations stamp set. It was the PERFECT size for my card. I stamped it with black ink onto a white paper strip. I used foam adhesive to adhere it to my card front, over the twine. I then tied a bow.


My card was complete and I personally LOVE how it came out. I will be sending it, with a box of goodies, to one of my cousins for Halloween.

Feel like going shopping? Use my code NORASENTME for an extra 15% off your total order.


I want to thank you for taking the time to stop by today. Be sure to come back this week to see some more fabulous creations by the Design Team.

Have a FABULOUS day!!

CAS-ual Fridays Supplies I used for my card:








No comments: