Translate

Monday, September 13, 2021

A Spooky Halloween Slimline


I have a fun Halloween Slimline for you today using a cool Gel Print background I created using the Chunky Chevron Stencil.


I stamped the webs from the Spooky stamp set in Versamark onto the corners of the gel print panel I die cut using the smaller slimline die from the Pinked Slimline Dies and heat embossed with some black glitter embossing powder.  Then I layered that base onto a piece of black cardstock I cut 1/8" larger than the gel print panel and then die cut the pinked slimline in white and added the panel to that.  Then I splattered some Purple Distress Oxide spray and watered down black acrylic paint over the top.


I heat embossed and cut the Boo sentiment and a couple spiders from the Spooky set onto white cardstock and popped them up onto the card.  I splattered these also and added Nuvo drops to the spiders' eyes.

That's me for today!  I hope you enjoyed it and come again soon for more CAS-ual Fridays Stamps inspiration!





No comments: