Translate

Saturday, September 11, 2021

BOO to You!!

HELLO CRAFTY FRIENDS!! 

Larissa here today to share a FUN Boo Slimline Card!! Halloween is closing in FAST and I thought it would be FUN to share a Glow-in-the-Dark Card with coordinating Glow-in-the-Dark Envelope!! 
Have you ever used the WoW Glow-in-the Dark Embossing Powder!!?? If not, this Card might CHANGE your Mind!! SWOON!! I'm in LOVE with this stuff especially for something FUN and INTERACTIVE during the Halloween Season!! Kids and Adults alike a SURE to get a KICK out of this Design!! 
I Started by Die Cutting the Pinked Slimline Dies for my Card Panel and Card Frame!! Then I inked the Panel with some Peacock Feathers and Black Soot Distress Oxide Inks!! 
Next I Stamped and Embossed the Spider Webs in the Corners of the Card Panel from the Spooky Stamp Set using some WoW Embossing Glitter in Cupcake Heaven!! Then I Stamped and Embossed the "BOO" in Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and Embossed with WoW Glow-in-the Dark Embossing Powder!! SWOON!! I just LOVE the look in real Life too as it gives a SPOOKY Feel to the Embossed Image!! Then I added some Black Soot Distress Paint Splatters and some Studio Katia 3mm Mini Wiggly Eyes to the Spiders and they REALLY make the Images come to LIFE!! 
Then for the Flap of my Slimline Envelope I Stamped and Embossed the "SPOOKY" Sentiment again using Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink and WoW Glow-in-the Dark Embossing Powder!! I added some Black Soot Distress Paint Splatters and some White Gel Pen Details for the Eyes to finish off the Design and I just LOVE how well the Envelope coordinates with the Card!! 

THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today!! I hope I've BRIGHTENED your Day with this FUN Glow-in-the Dark Card!! I hope you have a FABULOUS WEEK!! 

For TONS of AMAZING Inspiration make sure to visit the CAS-ual Fridays Stamps Blog and shop the NEW, Old and Sale Products in the CFS Shop!! You can also use my discount code LARISSASENTME to SAVE 15% off anything in the Shop!! WHOOP WHOOP!! 

Larissa Heskett πŸ•ΈπŸ•·



No comments: