Translate

Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Sorry for Your Loss-A Pet Sympathy Card

Hello Crafty Friends!! It is Nora here from A Creative Touch with a simple pet sympathy card.


I started off my card by using the paw print heart from the Pawsome Stencil on a rectangle shaped scrap of red cardstock. 


I actually used Fired Brick Distress Ink over my stencil but it wound up looking black after I covered it with a clear sparkle pen and some Glossy Accents. I decided I liked it this way and then used foam adhesive to adhere it to a black frame.


I adhered the framed stencil to my card and stamped a sentiment from the Rainbow Bridge stamp set in black dye ink. 


Using paw prints from Rainbow Bridge, I stamped a trio with red ink above and below the sentiment. I then covered them with a clear shimmer pen and some Glossy Accents. My card was complete!!


 I want to thank you for taking the time to stop by today. Be sure to stop by the CAS-ual Fridays Blog to see some more inspiration by the other designers. The CAS-Fridays Shop has some fabulous sets to choose from. Use my code NORASENTME to get an extra 15% off your total order-even SALE items!!


I hope you all have a FABULOUS week!!









No comments: