Translate

Friday, July 30, 2021

Today's Good Mood


Hello!  Hope you enjoyed all of the new Stencil Release inspiration!  I've got some more for you today!  I used the Partly Cloudy Stencil for this Pinked Slimline coffee card!


I started by cutting the To Go Cup from white cardstock (I did end up re-cutting the wrap from vellum and decided to use that instead of the white).  I blended three colors of ink on it to create a rainbow, overlapping them so the pink and yellow made orange and the pink and blue made purple.


I used the same colors and blended the rainbow from the Partly Cloudy Stencil onto some white cardstock using a small blending brush.  I did add a purple to this one.  After blending, I added some Glitz Glitter Gel to the entire stenciled area and set it aside to dry.


Next I cut a slimline base and used the Partly Cloudy stencil to add clouds to the slimline, moving the stencil to the left and right alternately so that the clouds were not uniform.


I fussy cut the rainbow when it was dry and cut the clouds from the Raindrops Duo stamp and die set from white glitter paper.


I assembled all of my pieces and added them to the front of the card using varying thicknesses of foam tape.

I cut the largest pinked circle from the Pinked Slimline die set and stamped the sentiment from the Coffee Talk stamp set onto the top half.  Then I cut the Coffee word die from the Coffee Cup dies in black glitter and twice more from black cardstock and adhered them together and added it to the sentiment.


And that's me for today!  Thanks for stopping and I hope you enjoyed it and come again soon!






No comments: