Translate

Sunday, June 13, 2021

Sip Sip Hooray-Die Cuts From An Alcohol Inked and Foiled Panel


Welcome back!  I've got a fun one for you!  I've been playing with foil all month and today I'm using an alcohol inked and foiled pane to cut some pretty flowers out of!

I created the panel by alcohol inking a panel and then spraying some Ranger Distress Spray over the top.  After it was dry, I ran it through the Minc with some Fancy Foils Gold Sequins foil.  For this card, I cut bunches of those Four Petals die cuts from the panel as well as a piece that would cover the inside of the glass stem.


I lined up the stitched slimline die from the Pinked Slimline Dies and the largest die from the Champagne Flute dies together, secured with washi tape and cut them both at once creating the window panel.  I also cut the pinked slimline die from white cardstock and cut a piece of gold cardstock 1/8" larger than the stitched.   I layered the pinked and gold together and then I figured where the stem would be and added the alcohol inked piece I cut for the stem to gold panel.  Next I added pop-up tape to the back of the stitched slimline panel with the window and adhered it to the gold panel (making sure that stem piece was where it should be before pressing it all firmly in place.  

I added the four petals flowers to the inside tucking the petals that would stick outside the flute frame underneath and using foam tape to keep the petals raised inside the glass.  Then I added cupped sequins to the center of the flowers and flatter gold sequins in the in between spaces with glue.

I think it looks yummy!  


Finally, I stamped the sentiment from the Pop, Fizz, Clink stamp set onto one of the pinked circles from the slimline set and layered it onto another circle.  I punched some dots from my leftover alcohol ink and foiled panel and had one Four Petals flowers left and arranged them above the flute and onto the sentiment piece.

That's me for today!  I hope you enjoyed it and will share my process for the alcohol inked panel next time!

And hey!  Did you know there is a huge sale going on over at CAS-ual Fridays Stamps??  And there's no code needed so you can still use the savings code below for additional discounts!  Have fun!  And please do come again soon!







No comments: