Translate

Monday, May 24, 2021

Make Pretty Things


Welcome back!  I felt the need to get my gold on for today and what's better than some coffee with that?


I started by applying some glitter embossing paste through the Tin Roof Stencil onto a die cut panel.  While it dried I assembled my cup and sentiment.


One of my favorite die sets from the shop is the To Go Cup Dies!  The wrap was cut from a previously blended and embossed piece (using the Full On Floral Stamp Set) that I saved because of course I would!  I used the colors in it to cut the cup lid and one of the base panels.  I cut the Coffee word die from the Coffee Cup die set from gold glitter paper and twice more from plain cardstock and stacked them together.  Then I stamped the sentiment pieces from the Coffee Talk stamp set and cut them in strips.


Once the paste was dry, the card was assembled and a few sequins added.

That's me for today!  thanks so much for stopping and hope you enjoyed your visit!





No comments: