Translate

Saturday, February 20, 2021

I'm Thinking of You ~ National Love Your Pet Day!!

HELLO CRAFTY FREINDS!! 
Larissa here today to share a SWEET Thinking of you Card!! 
Today is National Love Your Pet Day and of course I had to use the CUTE 
I LOVE the Pawesome Stencil and how VERSITLE it is for so MANY Techniques!! one of my FAVORITE is to Emboss with WoW Clear Embossing Ink and then apply WoW Glitter Embossing Powder!! I'm a LOVER of ALL things SPARKLY, so the WoW Embossing Glitters are my FAVORITE!! I LOVE them ALL, but Red Glitz might be one of my FAVORITES!! 

I Started by Die Cutting a Stitched Rectangle Panel and then Masked off the Borders with some Therm O Web Purple Tape!! Then I Sprayed the back side of my Pawesome Stencil with some Therm O Web Pixie Spray!! Then I placed it over the Card Panel and Inked with an i-Crafter Ink Dauber using WoW Clear Embossing Ink to Ink the Paw Design down the Left Hand Side of my Card Panel!! Then I applied the WoW Red Glitz Embossing Glitter and heat set it with my WoW Dual Speed Embossing Tool!!  
SWOON!! I LOVE the way it turned out!! I removed the Purple Tape and then added a Splattering of some Distress Black Soot Paint!! I Stamped and Embossed the Nate Image using WoW Clear Gloss Embossing Powder over Versa Fine Black Onyx Ink!! Then I used Copic Markers to add some Color to the Image!! White and Black Gel Pen were added for some Texture and Highlights!! I backed the Image with a Black Cardstock Scalloped Circle Die Cut and adhered it to Card Panel using some Foam Tape!! Then I added some Nuvo Drops in Red Glitter to the Heart on Nates Chest!! 
I Stamped and Embossed the Sentiment from the Pretty Posies Stamp Set using WoW Clear Embossing Ink and WoW Bright White Embossing Powder onto a Black Cardstock Strip!! Then I adhered it to the bottom of the Scalloped Circle Image using Foam Tape!! 
THANKS SO MUCH for stopping by today!! I hope I've INSPIRED you using the Nate & Friday Stamp Set and the Pawesome Stencil!! 

PLUS take advantage of this SALE!! 20% off the Critter Collection!! 
with CODE: LOVEMEPET


Have a FABULOUS Weekend!! 
Larissa Heskett ðŸ’—




2 comments:

Sandi said...

Where can I get the Boston Terrier stamp?

Michele Gross said...

Sandi, you can find it on website. There is a link at the top of the post that will take you to our Nate and Friday stamp set.